Spring is (thankfully) finally here. Now that you can tuck away your winter coats, it’s time to pull out your springtime essentials. Not sure what those are? Well here’s the list so you can stock up:
- Little White Dress: This dress serves the same function as a LBD, but in a decidedly more spring-y style. Don’t wear until Easter, but be sure you have one on hand.
- Wedges: These are spring’s version of booties. You should at minimum have them in black, brown, and white. But we like mixing some funky colors into the mix as well.
- Cardigans: from work to around the house, these sweaters are essentials. We suggest investing in nice silk ones so that they’ll last forever. You can find great ones on sale at Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and LOFT.
- A Flowing Maxi Skirt: Because nothing says spring like an ethereal skirt blowing in the breeze.
- Light Wash Jeans: Evenings and winter call for your best dark wash denim, but now that the weather has lighted up, so can your jeans. Light washed jeans are perfect for casual events, running errand, or just hanging around the house in style.
Is there anything else you think is a spring essential? Comment below.