Living in the south, I often feel like the Wicked Witch of the West – stepping outside in the humidity makes my makeup melt off. That certainly won’t do! So, if you want to be one of this world’s Glenda’s, take a moment to learn about waterproof makeup. That way you’ll always look fresh faced, regardless of whether you’re swimming, enjoying a day at the beach, going for a run, battling a rain storm, or just walking out side in the sticky hot summer.
One easy way to keep makeup in place is to use waterproof products. I’ve accumulated a list of the best waterproof products available, and two makeup brands that have lines entirely dedicated to keeping your face in place.
Best Waterproof Products
- Lancôme Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer
- Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara
- Cargo Water Resistant Blush
- Mac Zoom Waterfast Lash
- Lancome Aquatique Waterproof Eyeshadow Base
- Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
- Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen
- AQUA EYESWaterproof Eyeliner Pencil
- AQUA MATICWaterproof Glide-On Eye Shadow
Best Waterproof Lines
Finally there are a few products that can be used to make any makeup waterproof. Now, I’ve never used these, but my friends have and from their reviews these are the waterproof-ing products that actually work.
If you end up giving these a try, let me know your results. Also, if there are any other waterproof products you would recommend, please use the comments option to let me know!